- If goods are not received within 72 hours, contact us directly and we will offer you alternative products to the same value or a full refund.
- Goods must be signed for upon delivery and any damages/shortages reported to us within 24 hours.
- Sipexa Ltd offers a free delivery service within UK mainland subject to the conditions below:
- Parcel-based orders under £49 are subject to a £4.95 delivery charge. Packets sent by first class post and livefood orders (up to 24 boxes) are subject to a £3.49 charge. Orders over £49 are delivered free.
- The following UK postcodes AB30-56, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-50 and ZE will incur an extra delivery charge.
- The Isle of Man (IM), Northern Ireland (BT) and Isles of Scilly (TR21-25) are all subject to additional delivery charges.
- Unfortunately our couriers are unable to provide a 24-hour delivery service on postcodes in the BT, PA, PH, AB, IV, KW, ZE or HS areas and deliveries will typically take 48-hours to arrive following dispatch from our warehouse.
- For other destinations please contact our customer services department at email@example.com.
- Pallet rates available on request.
- If goods are over a certain value they will be dispatched by pallet for insurance purposes.
- We’re really sorry if part of your order is missing. For us to look into this fully, please allow 5 working days. During this time, the dispatching location(s) will be asked to review CCTV footage, where possible, of the item(s) being checked and sent for shipping. The purpose of CCTV is to ensure all orders are being checked for quality and sent for shipping as would be expected. We are unable to share CCTV outwith key members of Sipexa. Should CCTV footage show items being checked and shipped as expected, a review with the courier will then take place. During this time, customers may be asked to provide the packaging their part order has been received in. Customer will also be required to complete a declaration confirming parts of their order was missing at the point of delivery.
- Sipexa Ltd denies any liability for any consequential loss caused by damaged or faulty items, delay in dispatch or delays by carriers. In the unlikely event of a delivery not arriving on time, any extra delivery charge will be refunded. However we cannot accept any liability involving third party contractors and would advise that no arrangements be made for installation until you are in receipt of your order.
- Courier companies will attempt to delivery your parcel/s on two occasions (A card should be posted at each unsuccessful delivery attempt). If at this point a delivery cannot be made the parcel/s will be returned to the depot for collection by yourself.
- We provide an extended returns period to give you extra peace of mind when ordering. If you wish to cancel your order within 60 days of receipt of your products please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Products are to be returned in perfect condition to Sipexa Ltd, 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 4NE.
- The products being returned must be securely packed to avoid damage to the product or the retail packaging. We recommend returning the products by recorded delivery using Parcel Force. We will refund the cost of postage (up to a maximum of £4.95) in the event of an item arriving damaged or faulty.
- Sipexa Ltd does not accept responsibility for goods returned by a customer, but which are not received, unless proof of delivery to us or receipt by the carrier is supplied.
- Sipexa Ltd will refund all sums paid by you, less cost of return postage. For UK residents, if a product is damaged or faulty then a drop off label will be provided for you to take your parcel to your local collection point. Residents outside the UK will need to cover postage costs themselves.
- Products that carry a manufacturer's guarantee can be returned, if faulty, to us for exchange/refund during the warranty period. All products still in guarantee will be tested upon return. If the seller accepts the return of goods/cancellation of order (other than on the grounds of defect) the seller reserves the right to make a handling, cancellation and restocking charge of 10%.
- For presumed faulty goods, if after testing your product is found to be non-faulty, a charge of £9.90 will be payable to cover collection and redelivery before your goods can be returned.
- We process returns as quickly as possible. Returns are typically handled within 7-14 days, but it may take longer if testing is required to confirm the presence of a fault.
- Goods are not allowed to be tried/tested.
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be processed within 7-14 days.
- The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order.
- We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- Until dispatch of goods by the seller of goods to the buyer or the buyer's acceptance in writing of any quotation of the seller (whichever shall first occur) no contract for the sale of goods shall arise.
- All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT unless stated otherwise but exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
- If you have any complaints please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to sort out any problems.
- Contact us with your complaint at email@example.com or write to Sipexa Ltd, 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 4NE.
- Sipexa Ltd reserve the right to alter / amend any price / product description as displayed on the website at any time.
Voucher Codes/Cash Back
- Voucher codes can be used once per customer. If you enter a valid voucher code and have not previously used the same code on your customer account, the discount will be subtracted from the order total.
- In the event of your revised order total dropping below the threshold for free shipping, you will need to pay the postage costs or add further items to the basket in order to qualify for free shipping.
- Voucher codes can only be used via the website and we are unable to accept them for other transactions, including telephone orders and shop sales.
- Product Voucher Cash Back - Please note the following conditions of use:
* After your goods are dispatched we will add the voucher Cash Back value to your account, which can be used on this site and is valid for 12 months from the date of your purchase.
* Voucher codes are not transferable and must be delivered to the same address as your original order.
* Our voucher codes have no cash alternative value.
* If your original goods are returned for a refund the voucher code will become invalid and the value of a used voucher code will be deducted from you refund.
General Terms & Conditions
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- Sipexa Ltd gives no assurance as to the mutual compatibility of components sold on any single invoice. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for the purpose intended. Advice sought by the customer from Sipexa Ltd in this respect may be given but cannot be relied upon by the customer or guaranteed by Sipexa Ltd unless Sipexa Ltd has access to the working system and the ability to carry out a full inspection of any equipment.
- Facebook competition winners will be chosen at random, the prize value is paid as credit on account and cannot be exchanged as a cash value. If your original goods are returned for a refund the value of the credit would be reapplied to your account. Not applicable for postal costs. Valid to use with online purchases only and is not redeemable in store.